Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What are your likes and dislikes about Halloween?

            I really like Halloween, I think it is really fun to get dressed up in something crazy and just go out and have fun. Halloween now, is much different than it was when I was growing up. As a kid I did go trick or treating, and I was always very excited to go out with my friends and get candy. Writing this blog, really reminds me of some great times. My best friend Kristin lives right behind my house, and we grew up together. Every Halloween Kristin and I and our siblings and parents would go trick or treating together. One Halloween Kristin dressed up as a cowgirl, and I was a horse. When I think about it now, I think we were really silly and I wonder why I was the horse?! Why weren’t we both cowgirls? But when we did this we thought we were so cool. Please keep in mind we were probably like ten or something, so basically we were just dorks. But it gives me a great memory so I can’t complain. Unfortunately I do not have a picture here at school, of these goofy outfits, because if I did I would upload it in a heartbeat. It is one of those old pictures, that you will get mad if your parents show somebody, but really you know that it is a really funny picture. Thinking back makes me want to be a kid again, so I can go trick or treating one more time!

2 comments:

  1. It's funny that you mentioned that you wondered why weren't you a cowgirl to. But I thought that was a cute idea, when your little you choose to be what you want to be and now you choose what you think what will be accepted by everyone. The older you get, the more your judged. It sucks, but true.

    ReplyDelete